A couple of weeks ago Josh and I were lucky enough to attend an amazing concert at the Mesa Arts Center. Josh's mom gave us tickets for Christmas and we were counting down the days. We saw David Garrett perform with his rock band and I was blown away by David's talent and his unique compositions. Not only is David an amazingly trained classical violinist, he is also an incredible composer who won the Composition Competition at Julliard. I believe David is becoming one of the most popular violinists of our time because of his ability to combine classical elements with those of pop and rock & rhythm and blues. He's accomplishing something that has never been done before. If you ever get the chance to hear him perform live, you will not be disappointed!
Her'e a video clip of David performing in Berlin


Wow, he is really good! I love how he plays everyday music. Gives it a new twist. Hope yall are loving AZ!
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun and you're having fun in az!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! and jealous!
ReplyDelete