Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Ringing in the New Year

There was a lot accomplished in 2011. I finished my masters in May, Josh unofficially with his Bachelors. We moved to Milwaukee Wisconsin for most the summer. We spent almost every Sunday in Chicago. Josh's office finished in Michigan while I spent the last month in Germany playing for the opera. In August we moved to Arizona so Josh could continue taking classes only offered on-campus while I have been doing contract work for the music union. It was a very crazy year but everything worked out perfectly. We spent new years eve with our friends Lexi and Jared and are excited to see how 2012 plays out.

Cantino Laredo New Years Day 


New Years Eve @ the Westerguards...



6 comments:

  1. Wow. You have had quite the year! Hopefully you can stay put for a while in 2012

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yall are quite the well traveled couple. Enjoy it while you can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! You guys had such a crazy year. Congrats on graduating. i can't wait to see you again one day. (I met your sister and saw Jolley's)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun Brooke! I love reading your blog and looking at the pictures. So fun to see everything you're doing and I seriously miss you. Please come visit us soon! We probably won't be coming over for a few years. Not until Jeremy's done with school, so it'd be great to see you here! Love YOU!!!!!!! Say his to Josh, and we need to skype soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriously miss you guys!!! I love all the adventures you have been having.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brooke, you look beautiful! Hopefully living in Wisconsin has made you feel some sort of allegiance to the Packers.

    ReplyDelete