Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Keith Urban

Josh and I went to Keith Urban last night and had sooo much fun! Too bad we won't be here next year. I'd have to say, Rodeos are by far one of the most entertaining events I have been to. We had a blast dressing up like "real cowboys" and running around all night. Can't wait to do it again somewhere else. Here are a few pics and video of the prelude to the big show.

Carnival + Funnel Cakes = :)

The Cowboy Burrito...
The Livestock Show...

Brothers?.... Josh kept saying they look alike because he hasn't seen the sun for awhile

This little girl kept trying to nibble at my shirt the whole time... I think she just wanted a picture with me...



3 comments:

  1. Man! I couldn't be more jealous! No one does rodeos, carnivals, and state fairs like Texas. They really are the best ever. If only I could convince Dan to let us live there.... I miss it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! We can't wait to go tonight! By the way..you guys need to show us around the underground Houston!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys look cute! When are you moving? Hope to see you before you are gone!

    ReplyDelete