Josh had the day off of work today so we went out and had some fun. We went and saw The King's Speech and we loved it!
We decided to check out the "underground city" in Houston. There are a bunch of underground tunnels which lead to different shops and restaurants. It was fun exploring the tunnels. We found our way to the Chase Tower and went to the top to see a nice view of the city. It was beautiful.

Reading your blog makes me miss Texas a lot. They have the best rodeos and the best fairs. *Sigh*
ReplyDeleteSuper cute cowboy boots. Send me some!
I want to see that movie. And I love your boots!! I want some.
ReplyDeleteI love a good rodeo, but you can't go without a good pair of boots! Good find. Texas looks like a fun place to live. You guys are lucky to have this time together, it's like a little adventure. You should visit Australia when you graduate! Good idea eh?
ReplyDelete