LOL should I assume Josh picked out those pictures? Considering Utah is having a blizzard right now and suppose to have the worse winter in 10 years and we are here in AZ with a high of 61 and that is cold, I would totally lean towards AZ, but I am biased! I want these 2 new boys to know their fabulous Uncle and Aunt!
i love utah for the seasons!! yes, it gets so cold, but by the time the snow comes it's a welcomed change. when we were contemplating moving to california i realized it would probably only take a few months before i would be over the forecast being 70' and sunny everyday & would long for a change (not to mention the chance to wear fall & winter clothing!), which is why i love utah!
plus your family is here! and we are here! choose utah!
LOL should I assume Josh picked out those pictures? Considering Utah is having a blizzard right now and suppose to have the worse winter in 10 years and we are here in AZ with a high of 61 and that is cold, I would totally lean towards AZ, but I am biased! I want these 2 new boys to know their fabulous Uncle and Aunt!
ReplyDeletei love utah for the seasons!! yes, it gets so cold, but by the time the snow comes it's a welcomed change. when we were contemplating moving to california i realized it would probably only take a few months before i would be over the forecast being 70' and sunny everyday & would long for a change (not to mention the chance to wear fall & winter clothing!), which is why i love utah!
ReplyDeleteplus your family is here! and we are here! choose utah!
I'm guessing Josh posted this one. haha!
ReplyDeleteI forgot one thing. Utah is prettier because they actually have grass in their front yards & not dirt & rocks!
ReplyDeleteha. utah duh.
ReplyDeleteJosh ask yourself one question " Do you want your kids to have to say they are from Utah?"
ReplyDeleteUmm how about Australia :) jk. My vote is Arizona, it's just so much better to be warm/hot than cold. :) All I have to say is Mesh. ;)
ReplyDelete