Thanksgiving Break in Arizona
Josh and I met up with his friends Hayley and Brett to go see the temple lights! It was a blast!
While we were in Arizona, we got to see both of our families! My grandparents, parents and sister came down and took us out to eat at Pizzeria Bianco. It is the best pizza place on earth!!! My family basically goes to Arizona to eat at good restaurants like this one. Not to mention the fabulous shopping we don't have in Utah!
Lights in the Heights
We went to see Christmas lights in the Heights with some friends when we got back to Houston.
My trip to Utah
When finals were over, I flew to Utah to spend time with family and friends! Josh couldn't come because he had to work. :0( I was really sad to be away from him! While I was in Utah, one of my best friends got married! I was one of the lucky gals to be a bridesmaid!!! Congrats Jess!
When Christmas time comes around, my mom goes nuts with the Christmas decorations! These are just a few of the MANY christmas decorations my mom has all over the house! She just keeps adding to it every year! I really want to be able to decorate like her someday! She is an amazing decorator and makes her house look so cute!
Home at last
I arrived in Houston on December 23rd to spend Christmas with my hubby! I arrived to a pleasant surprise! Josh made dinner for me! It was the first time I ever had lamb. And yes it was delicious!
Christmas!!!
This was our first Christmas together! It was a lot of fun! This is what our little present/stocking area looked like.
On Christmas Eve we went to dinner at PF Changs and watched 'A Christmas Story'! On Christmas morning we opened our presents which was way exciting! Then we went over to some friend's house for breakfast! After breakfast we went to the movie 'The Blind Side'. Such a good movie. After the movie we went home and I made an italian dinner for Josh. He asked for a wife who could cook for Christmas... so I tried my best. ha It was a pretty amazing meal to say the least.
The one present I really wanted for Christmas was a dresser! Josh was so cute and bought this dresser and turned it into a masterpiece! I love it Josh! Thanks!!!






We loved seeing you guys for Tday! Wish you were able to be here for Christmas too. Those stockings look familiar ;)! The dresser turned out great, it is super fab.
ReplyDelete