Quick update...We moved to texas so Brooke could go here. Its known as the Harvard of the south and the campus is Amazing.

She got accepted because of her amazing talent in this, and takes lessons from a man named Mr. G. ** Side note, I knocked on his door to sell him pest control one day before i knew he lived there.
We moved here....
I got a job here...which happens to be one of the largest hospitals in the world located in the Texas Medical Center....
When push came to shove I finally ended up back here....online of course with one more yr to go...
Since we have moved here we had some visitors we met up with in dallas (G. Romney/Blake/Maddie) who were so kind to show us around... (THANKS!)
The waffle house....
The Dallas Arboretum ...
and of course everything is bigger in texas...including the state fair which wrapped around the entire cotton bowl..
We are loving life and love being married!





Hey good one Josh. I needed an update.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys have had some fun. Glad you are liking it there. We can't wait to see you next week!
ReplyDeleteCute. I like the pictures! I wanted to go to the state fair.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a cool first apartment! Thanks for the update!
ReplyDeleteIt seems like a fun place to start your lives together! I am glad you found a job. The college and your apartment look amazing.
ReplyDeletedearest cousin brooke & brookie's lover josh,
ReplyDeletehello hello! so happy you guys have a blog & so happy you found mine! now i will be able to stalk both of you and follow your every move! ;)
the apartment complex looks incredible & i am a little bit jealous of all of your super cool newlywed adventures (am i still a newlywed at over 3 yrs? i'm not sure?...)
anyways, being married is the greatest. can't wait to read about all the fun times the two of you have! and miss brookie, please call me for lunch when you are back in UT for the holidays. josh, amy says you can't make it :( you will most definitely be missed- i was looking forward to forcing you to spend some quality bonding time with my husband.
xoxoxo! cousin jess.
Hey you two!! :) I love blogging except for I haven't done it for ages and am just adding my cute husband to my old one. :) How are you? You both look great! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteThis is Lindsey PS haha
ReplyDelete