Sunday, October 5, 2014

Vera's First Birthday Party

I was looking though old photos and realized I never posted about Vera's first birthday party. It was such a fun party to plan and we loved having my mom and sister in town for the special occasion. I was so lucky to have my mom here to help plan the party, make decorations and spoil us all with her yummy food. We decided to throw a low key party outside by our pool. It was beautiful weather and we loved socializing with our dear friends in Arizona. Vera has the most adorable friends and I've loved watching her friendships grow. She is such a social butterfly and loved every minute of her party. She definitely let everyone know who's party it was. She loved eating her cake and playing with friends. 
Vera and Naomi are the best of friends
Vera and Navy
The frosting was her favorite part of course
To the little princess who has made me the luckiest mom in the world. You are my angel, my darling, my star. I'll love you forever.  xoxo

1 comment: