Saturday, August 3, 2013

July Flew By

The month of July flew by so fast. We celebrated the 4th of July with friends, celebrated birthdays, and had visitors in town. Summer is coming to an end but it seems like the heat will never go away. I'm sure looking forward to cooler weather so I can take Vera outside without sweating to death!
 The only picture we got on the 4th. We had a poolside BBQ with some friends and then went to Nielsen's Custard for dessert. 
 My sleeping beauty. She prefers sleeping on her tummy versus her back. She also LOVES sleeping with her bunny Mimi gave her. It's so cute!
My little french babe.
Dinner at Joe's Farmgrill with friends.
Josh's best friend Paul came in town for a brief visit. It was the first time he met Vera. It was a lot of fun catching up with him.
Vera's cousin Taylor came in town and so the grandkids went to the movies. It was Vera's first time to the movie theatre and she actually loved it. We watched Despicable Me 2.
 Enjoying the movie.
She even got her own seat.
Vera and her cousins.

1 comment:

  1. Goodness she is so adorable! And I swear I'm constantly doing double takes because she looks like a baby doll...for real!

    ReplyDelete