We went up to Utah for my brother Jeff's wedding at the end of May. We had such a good time visiting family and friends and loved attending all the wedding festivities. Jeff's wife Amie is the perfect addition to our family and I'm so happy to have her as my sister in law.
The wedding dinner was at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building and was absolutely perfect. My mom did an amazing job decorating and planning the wedding dinner. My mom asked me to play my violin at the wedding dinner so I played one of Kurt Bestor's arrangements for violin and piano. I was lucky enough to actually perform the piece with Kurt Bestor himself since he's friends with my dad. It was an experience I will never forget.
The next day we were able to attend the temple ceremony for Jeff and Amie. It was a special experience for our family.
Loved spending time with these two.
The beautiful couple. Amie looked stunning.
Congratulations to Jeff and Amie!

No comments:
Post a Comment