Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Mimi and Auntie Em came to town

My mom and Emma came to visit a couple of weeks ago and we had a total blast. It was the first time Emma got to see Vera. She was instantly obsessed. 

Vera and Mimi.

My mom handmade a quilt for Vera Jade. I absolutely love it. Thanks Mimi!

Hanging out on the patio at Rito's.

Twins?

Vera loved looking at herself in the mirror while shopping at Nordstrom's Last Chance. 

Could have looked at herself all day if we let her.

Sweetie. Always playing with her hands.

Vera and Auntie Em. Emma bought this leopard outfit for Vera so they could match for their first picture together. To say she was showered with love is an understatement; hence the kiss on the cheek.

Bennett Girls.

Hanging out at Josh's softball game.

Vera was excited to be there.

Vera always puckers her lips like this. Notice her hand is in perfect position to play thirds on the violin or piano. I think she'll be a musician for sure. She is always tapping her fingers on things and playing with her hands. Child prodigy?

Checking herself out again in the mirror at My Sister's Closet.

Love my little shopping buddy.

Making faces with Auntie Em at Nordstrom Rack.

Dinner with my love at Hillstone. Yummy food.

 Outside Hillstone.

So excited.

Mimi helping out with bath time.

Love these two. Dinner at Postino's.

They love each other.

Last meal together. We went back to Hillstone because it's just that good.

I was really sad to see my mom and sister leave. It's definitely hard living away from home, especially now that I have a baby. I'm just glad we were all able to spend time together!

No comments:

Post a Comment