This year Josh and I spent Thanksgiving weekend with his family. We had dinner over at his cousins and spent most of the day eating (Angela's YUMMY orange rolls) and playing with the twins. We can't get enough of these little guys. It worked out perfect because my family came in town the next day and we were able to spend time with them as well. It is tradition for my family to hit up all their favorite restaurants while they're in Arizona. Here are some of the pics that turned out.
Emma and I at Pane Bianco
If you go get this...(Basil Tomato Mozzarella Sandwich)
Grandpa soaking up the sun in his new Jazzy :)
Grimaldi's in Old Town Scottsdale
Sweet Republic which is probably the best ice cream in Arizona (try the salted caramel butter)
My mom and I at Ritos
Josh and Grandpa Romney at the Temple Lights
No comments:
Post a Comment