It’s impossible to imagine what life would be like without little Brookie. She is the most amazing wife and the best of friends anyone could ever imagine being friends with. She is always positive, outgoing and super dedicated regardless of her circumstances. I love you… We all Love you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Here’s to You….
(not the best of quality but it will do)
Feel free to let this girl know how much you love her!





Brookie!!! i love you so much! I have always looked up to you in every way. I honestly couldnt have asked for a better big sister. I want to follow in your footsteps! i am so proud of you and all that you do. i love telling people about you and bragging about you because you are so accomplished. you are so beautiful and fun to be with and i miss you so much! i cant wait till i get to see you in August! have so much fun in Germany! and do something fun to celebrate because you deserve it!!!! happy 25th booger!!!! love you!
ReplyDeletep.s. Josh, good work on the post :)
Happy Birthday Girl! You were such a cute kid growing up & of course still are!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Brooke! We hope you have a great day! Can't wait for you guys to be in AZ!
ReplyDeleteBrooke! I am so sorry I wasn't able to wish you a Happy Birthday on your actual birthday, in fact I was like 5 days late, but I didn't get into the states until then!! :( Thank you so much for your friendship and all the laughs! I miss and love you! Hope you had a great day!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Brooke! Hope you had a great day. you look so cute in all these pictures. We miss you! Love ya! you are one amazing girl and I'm glad we'll both end up in Utah... hopefully :)
ReplyDeleteI love you girlie! Happy Birthday to you!
ReplyDelete