Sorry I haven't blogged in a really long time. Josh and I have been extremely busy with school and work. I just got a new job teaching violin lessons at a music studio! I'm so excited about it! I absolutely love teaching and I am so grateful this job has works out perfectly with my busy school schedule.
As of late... Josh and I have been trying to fight off the evil cockroaches that seem to love running around OUR apartment. For some reason they are attracted to our apartment even after we had the place sprayed. Why why why must they fall out of the vents and crawl all over the walls and then drop onto the floor and play "catch me if you can." Cockroaches are disgusting. period. They aren't like spiders where you can just grab a shoe and kill it instantly. Cockroaches are fast. really fast. So yeah we've been dealing with them lately and it's about time our maintenance guys actually fix the problem.
Ok enough complaining. Looking on the bright side of things... I have to say I love the fall season. The weather is so nice now. All of a sudden one morning, a couple of weeks ago, Josh and I walked outside to go to work and school and it was suddenly cold outside. Cold what??? We've been basically melting all summer. It is the nicest feeling to be able to spend time outside without sweating to death. I guess I've forgotten what fall weather feels like because the hot humid summer in Houston feels like it lasts forever! I love the month of October and seeing all of the Halloween decorations and costumes everywhere. I love Halloween. I have my pumpkin spice candle burning everyday and I put my Halloween decorations up (thanks to my cute mom who sent them to me).
I have to say that my husband is quite the catch. I'm lucky. Really lucky. He always bends over backwards for me. He supports me, takes care of me, cheers me up, makes me laugh, loves me unconditionally, surprises me all the time, and most importantly he is my best friend! The other day I came home to a beautiful bouquet of roses. And just a few days ago, Josh surprised me by hiding one of my favorite treats in the fridge. I love him a lot.


I love Fall too! This is seriously the first week we have ever wanted to stay outside.. :-).
ReplyDeleteI love all the houses! Are a few from around Rice Village? We need to play soon!
don't worry- you two will own one of those big houses soon enough. and then you can let us move in! ;) miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you are alive! I sure do miss you and was happy to get an update on things!
ReplyDelete