Where to begin... Josh and I have loved spending lots of time with each other this summer. We have been fortunate to do a little bit of traveling the last couple of weeks. First we went to Arizona to visit Josh's family and had such an amazing time barbeque-ing with everyone (Thanks Bev) and spending time with Josh's sister and her two boys. We are so excited to visit Arizona again because we will have two new additions to Jenny's family (twins). While we were in Arizona, we took Gavin and Corbin to Toy Story 3 and even played a little bit of wii. We were so sad we were only there for a couple of days. Here are some pictures from our trip.
Gavin, Corbin, Me, Josh...
Gavin and I having a good time...

Picture of the Monte Lago Resort that we stayed in...

Outside the Paris hotel...
The Bellagio...
Visited the M&M factory...
Tasted different Pop from around the world at the Coca-Cola Factory...
Andrea and Elliot (the newlyweds)...
After Vegas, Josh had to go back to Houston to work, but I went to Utah for a few days to visit family and friends. I somehow managed to take zero pictures while I was there. haha ;0( I was able to see my friend Andrea and her new baby Olivia. I also saw my friend Chelsey and her husband and daughter (Kylee) who moved to Australia over a year ago and happened to be in SLC at the same time as me. I also spent time with other friends and my family of course.
I got back in town on July 3rd, just in time to celebrate the 4th of July with my hubby. We headed off to Hermann Park to hear the Houston Symphony play patriotic songs and watched an amazing firework show afterwards. It was a blast.
The Houston Symphony...
Navy shout out to Paul (Josh's buddy)...
On Monday Josh had the day off so we went to the Water WALL...
And ended our night at The Chocolate Bar...
THE END!

you look so pretty & so happy, mrs. brookie!
ReplyDeleteWow! Busy girl! It looks like you guys are having such a blast down there in Houston! I wish I lived somewhere that had neat things to do... maybe someday. I miss you, beautiful girl. I'm so glad your life is going well!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys are having fun. I want to see Toy Story 3! I'm jealous Also your hair is looking good. Can't wait until we all reunite.
ReplyDeleteGlad I found your blog through Camille's page. I worked with Josh over at SHC. Glad to see you are both doing well. You both are such a cute couple.
ReplyDeleteMichelle
I wish we could have met you guys in Vegas! That would have been a blast!
ReplyDeleteI love the childhood pics at the top! You guys are so cute! Miss you!