Monday, April 26, 2010

FrEeDoM

I just had my last day of school today and I feel so free now. The last few weeks of the semester were pretty crazy. I had my first graduate recital which was a lot of work to get ready for. The day before my recital I found out that my accompanist was ill in the hospital. ahhhhh I ended up playing with two accompanists that I'd only had one rehearsal with the day of my recital, so it was a stressful recital to get through. But overall, it went well and my teacher was happy. I'm just glad it's over and summer is here! I couldn't have gotten through the last few weeks without my cute hubby. I have such a wonderful husband who has bent over backwards to help me out the last few weeks. He's so great and I couldn't ask for anyone better! Josh and I were able to spend some time with my parents when they came in town for my recital. It was really fun to see them even though we didn't have much time to spend with them because Josh had work and I had rehearsals. I'm sad they're gone :0( Unfortunately we didn't take any pictures with our camera but my dad did so I'll try to get some pictures to post.

5 comments:

  1. Brooke! Hey cute girl, YAY for the semester being over. We miss you over here in good ole SLC, hope all is well <3

    Aubs

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for you!! Congrats! I'm glad your semester turned out well. Enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being done. I hear it went really well despite the last minute challenges. Keep him in line. TSP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I found your blog :) Now I can always know what's going on with you since I never see you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great summer break! Hope we can see you guys sometime soon!-Kendell

    ReplyDelete